was the digital aspect of Stepping Out. Over a 10-week period, local artists facilitated 15 different weekly Zoom Clubs, offering a wide variety of activities to the community.
The clubs offered were:
- Dance Away the Blues: Dance and Movement
- Apples and Pears Creative Writing
- Colour your Mood: Creative Journalling
- Write It and Open Mic It: Spoken Word workshops
- Songwriting: Unroyal Community Choir
- Film Appreciation: Role Paying Game Read, Write, Relax!
- Drawing Breath: Movement and Mark Making
- Art For Resilience: Art and Mindfulness All
- The World’s a Stage: Drama
- Combat Isolation: Creative activities
- Magic Threads: Materials based activities
- Holiday of a Lifetime: Story Telling and Writing
Through weekly sessions taking place on Zoom, the clubs reached over 180 participants.