Call for Expression of Interest for guitar teacher/facilitator/group leader in Bridgwater
After our successful Clashmob event in Bridgwater on 5 February 2022, Seed is calling for expressions of interest from suitable guitar teacher(s)/facilitator(s)/group leader(s) to create an ongoing group activity for guitarists and bassists in the Sedgemoor area. The project is intended to run for the remainder of 2022 through to mid June 2023 and should comprise:
– ongoing learning and skills development activities for players of a wide range of levels
– preparation for and delivery of public perfomance activities
– elements of participant direction and control over the activites
The selected teacher/facilitator/group leader will provide a project that incorporates:
- Recruitment of participants into their project;
- Securing a suitable venue for their project;
- An ongoing learning activity for bassplayers and guitarists of all levels to run between June 2022 and June 2023;
- Provision of original, suitably licenced or public domain learning materials in support of that activity;
- Performance activities for the group(s); and
- Learning materials to support the above.
Proponents should provide a contingency plan for delivery of their project under Covid19 restrictions that may be brought in during delivery.
The budget for this commission is up to £3,500.00 inclusive of VAT.
Payment will be made in stages, tied to achievement of agreed milestones during the project.
Proponents may be asked to participate in an interview (which may be in person or via zoom) as part of the selection process.
One commission will be awarded, and changes to the original proposal may be negotiated between Seed and the proponent prior to a commission being agreed.